Troop 7 was originally chartered with the Flanders Fire Company on April 30th, 1953 and remained associated with them until 1967. The troop was chartered with the Flanders Parent Teacher Association from then until 1993. 1993 saw Christ Lutheran Church become the sponsor and that relationship lasted until the end of 2015. The Troop's charter was taken up by the Bayview Masonic Center in early 2016.
In 2017 the Troop moved to Niantic Community Church.
The Troop is grateful to all the parents and other volunteers who have supported it over the years, in particular the Troop Leaders:
|1971-1975||RR. Collville III|
© Troop 7, Niantic, CT.